HOW TO CARE?
- put the carrier in a pillowcase; that way the straps will be less creased and tangled
- wash the carrier at 30°C, on a gentle and short spinning cycle
- after taking the carrier out of the washing machine, straighten the body panel and straps gently, hang to dry
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- velvet tends to crease and wrinkle during washing; however, the creases will become less and less visible the more times you wash the carrier
- while the velvet is still damp, you can comb the fabric following the direction of the nap and then hang the carrier to dry
- any small stains can be removed using a damp sponge; please do not rub the fabrics too hard!
- do not tumble dry
- all our fabrics before sewing are prewash only in a water, without any detergents!
- steam iron at 90°C
- avoid touching any labels, black webbing, glass pebbles or silver bits! (if attached to the carrier)
- iron the carrier through a cotton cloth
- velvet should be steam ironed following the direction of the nap